Praktijk voor Psychologie is a psychology practice where the treatment given is usually short term and problem focused. This concerns complaints where you get stuck in your life or go through a difficult period. Sometimes you manage to get through these periods yourself, however if that fails you have come to the right place for an expert treatment.
Complaints with which you can apply include:
- Melancholy and depression
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Problems related to coping with illness or loss of a loved one
- Stress and burnout
- Work or study related problems, unemployment
- Problems in relationships
- Problems with life phases
- Memory problems
- Childhood related problems
- Insecurity and a negative self-image
- Obsessive behaviour or recurring thoughts
- Fatigue and ‘vague’ physical complaints
- Mild addiction problems
Of course the above list is not complete and you can contact us with problems other than those mentioned above. Not all complaints will be covered by the insured care. This concerns OVP consults (Other products). The gouvernment has previously decided not to reimburse adjustment disorders, relationship problems, work-related problems and simple phobias. However, some additional insurance policies do reimburse the treatment of adjustment disorders and relationship problems. Consult your insurance policy for this.
Do you have questions? Please contact us.