Places from where you easily can get to the practices?
I would like to make an appointment. How do I do so?
Making an appointment is easy. You can always phone or email us (see the contact page) and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Or if you prefer, simply fill in the appointment form.
From what age can people have therapy at Praktijk voor Psychologie?
Anyone 18 years of age or older can have therapy.
Do you have a brochure?
Yes, we do. You can print it out to read at your convenience.
Download the brochure here: Praktijk voor Psycholgie brochure (LVVP brochure)
How do you deal with privacy?
The psychologists are bound by professional secrecy. This means that any information you provide will not be provided to third parties without your explicit consent.
Do you work with other practices and specialists?
Yes, we work with the organisations listed below and, when appropriate, refer clients to them.
- Medisch Centrum Brakkenstein – Praktijk voor Psychologie is located in the Medisch Centrum Brakkenstein (Brakkenstein medical centre). There are short lines to the general practitioners and, if necessary, arrangements can be made quickly.
For further information see: www.mcbrakkenstein.nl
- Medisch Centrum Mook – Praktijk voor Psychologie is located in the Medisch Centrum Mook. There are short lines to the general practitioners and other staff members and, if necessary, arrangements can be made quickly.
For further information see: mc-mook.nl
- Huisartsenpraktijk Overasselt – Praktijk voor Psychologie collaborates closely with the general practitioners at Huisartsenpraktijk Overasselt (Overasselt general practitioners surgery). There are short lines to the general practitioners and, if necessary, arrangements can be made quickly.
For further information see: huisartsoverasselt.praktijkinfo.nl
- GezondXtra – Eet, beweeg en leef bewust – Bianca van den Heuvel and Sandra Overeem help people improve their health through eating healthily, exercise and mindful living. Also located in Medisch Centrum Brakkenstein.
For further information see: www.gezondxtra.nl
- Parkinson Plaza – Marjan Pulles recently lectured about the invisible een lezing over de onzichtbare effects and symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
For further information see: www.parkinsonplaza.nl/?RubriekID=2003